- Sangre de Drago (astringent for the skin, stomach ulcers, sore throat and other things)
- Ungurahua Oil (to strengthen the hair, avoiding hair loss, split ends and dandruff)
- Kunapi (for chronic or acute sinus congestion)
- Other medicines upon request (mostly one day to the next).
– Un Paseo Cultural y Botánico en el Parque Omaere, por Gómez, D., Lebrun, L., Flores, L.G.
80 pages of Spanish text and black and white photos. This book covers the history of the Omaere Park, a summary of indigenous cultures and a list of the main plants found in Omaere. Price: $5.
You can buy this at the Omaere Park.
– Aves comunes de la Amazonía: 50 especies fáciles de observar, por Chris Canaday & Lou Jost
136 pages with colorful illustrations and includes a plasticized plate of the birds. $15, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Common Birds of Amazonian Ecuador, por Chris Canaday & Lou Jost
Same as above, but in English. $25, write to email@example.com.